Texture seam on multi-terrain

Go to solution Solved by Nutshell,

Hi, I created a multi-terrain(4x4) secne, and there are obvious lines on the edge of each terrain. How could I removed them? 

well, I could of remove the lines if I restrict the ground to paint  only with one texture. but , I kind wanted to keep the noise-like pattern for the grass(green texture). 

I also could of just paint on the terrain  making them disappear (do not wanna do that because scene is very large). Anyways,  are there a way to fix this automatically by mask or any other rules? any hints would help. tnx

image.thumb.png.235d4fc8bf6f796acd1afb0090386141.png

well, I handed painted the texture and fixed this in the end. But it is very strange, some of the terrain does not show this issue and some does. I mean I could of fix this issue each time by hand each time I create a new secne. It would be nice if this can be done automatically tho.

You could add noise to the texture spawner or spawn local. 
The reason this happens is because Gaia Spawns in a grid like pattern. 
Although its weird as I haven't seen this issue for a long time. 
Are you using the neighboring terrains or through Gaia to do the multi-terrain setup? 

I used gaia to create multi-terrain,and this are the setting.

image.png.3f38ae411328a90ee35e52a8a6141472.png

well, thank you, gonna try and play around with noise mask and see how this ends.

Yeah that part should matter its more of the biome and texture spawner that makes the difference there. 

Also if you are enjoying support and the product please consider leaving a review on the Unity asset store! 
Helps us out a ton. 

If you need further support please don't hesitate to reach out! 

• Solution
4 hours ago, Bryan said:

Also if you are enjoying support and the product please consider leaving a review on the Unity asset store! 
Helps us out a ton. 

If you need further support please don't hesitate to reach out! 

already reviewed before this post like few days ago 🙂

• Like 1