Spawn objects near roads intersection

TakeruGrima
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

I was experimenting with placing objects along a road. Placing them along works fine but it has some limit with intersections.

image.png.cb106ff24e60ae15126500fce0fbae9e.png

I have this road where i placed some light post and now I wanted to place SignPost mostly near the intersection but it seems there is a way to avoid placing them on the intersection but no settings to place them near the intersection.

• The green dots show where the spawner will attempt to spawn and here it's on the road
  • The blue dots are where I want to place the sign post (probably deleting one after)

Is there a way to achieve that ?

• Solution

You would need to change the offset of the spawner and increase the flow rate. 
The only issue with that is you will have way more and would have to delete some. 
For lightposts this is ok but not really for one off situations. 

I see. I had a look at the spawner extension script may be I will try to do a version that would work in my case using the intersection bounds.

Or may be I will just create another tool that delete the objects that not in a selected bounds something like that. 

Thanks for the help ^^