SECTR Culling Not Working In Demo Scenes.

NahFam

Unity 2021.3.3f1 / High Definition Render Pipeline (SOLVED)

Important Information:

- If you are using HDRP in Unity 2021+, make sure you go into the SECTR_CullingCamera.cs Script and hit CTRL + F on your keyboard and look for "#if UNITY_2018_3_OR_NEWER"

You HAVE to delete that portion of code for every reference you find within the script.

Example for a full reference

-----------------------------------------------------

#if UNITY_2018_3_OR_NEWER
        if (LWRP_Fix)
        {
            RenderPipeline.BeginFrameRendering -= RenderPipeline_BeginFrameRendering;
        }
#endif

Screenshot descriptions:

This was User Error - Culling Not Working; The RED BOX is the PIP camera, and on the right, the item selected in the Scene Window is the location of my player, the door has closed and the objects in the initial room are still visible.

This was due to the unnecessary lines in HDRPConsole Errors; These are the errors prior to the removal of the lines mentioned above.

Console Errors.png

• Like 1

On 6/25/2022 at 10:27 PM, NahFam said:

Unity 2021.3.3f1 / High Definition Render Pipeline (SOLVED)

Important Information:

- If you are using HDRP in Unity 2021+, make sure you go into the SECTR_CullingCamera.cs Script and hit CTRL + F on your keyboard and look for "#if UNITY_2018_3_OR_NEWER"

You HAVE to delete that portion of code for every reference you find within the script.

Example for a full reference

#if UNITY_2018_3_OR_NEWER
        if (LWRP_Fix)
        {
            RenderPipeline.BeginFrameRendering -= RenderPipeline_BeginFrameRendering;
        }
#endif

Screenshot descriptions:

This was User Error - Culling Not Working; The RED BOX is the PIP camera, and on the right, the item selected in the Scene Window is the location of my player, the door has closed and the objects in the initial room are still visible.

This was due to the unnecessary lines in HDRPConsole Errors; These are the errors prior to the removal of the lines mentioned above.

Console Errors.png

Thank you for this information! 

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

Thank you for this information! 

Don't mention it! I'm sure I will be posting more issues since I haven't played around with HDRP too much.

Hope others venturing can find it useful.