Gaia 2021 3.2.4: Still getting 'PhotoMode.cs(1885,237): error CS0103: The name 'SetGaiaTimeScale' does not exist in the current context'

Hammerkopf-Studio
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

Hi, I just installed Unity 2020.3.36f1 and started a new HDRP project with Gaia 2021 3.2.4 and facing this error:

Assets\Procedural Worlds\Gaia\Scripts\Photo Mode\PhotoMode.cs(1885,237): error CS0103: The name 'SetGaiaTimeScale' does not exist in the current context

I thought this issue is fixed by 3.2.4? Can I do a quick work around like commenting this lines out?

• Solution

Hi @Hammerkopf-Studio, we got two more reports about issues with the latest version, although the error messages look similar they seem to be different issues than the ones that were fixed with the version. Can you please try to install the attached patch package? (Unpack, then import via Assets > Import Package > Custom Package)  It should fix this issue.

Gaia2021v324HDRPpatch.zip

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Hi @Hammerkopf-Studio, we got two more reports about issues with the latest version, although the error messages look similar they seem to be different issues than the ones that were fixed with the version. Can you please try to install the attached patch package? (Unpack, then import via Assets > Import Package > Custom Package)  It should fix this issue.

Gaia2021v324HDRPpatch.zip

This fixed the issue, thank you.

• Bryan locked this topic