Is there a way to override road width and material at certain nodes?

Abdalla
Go to solution Solved by Clyde,

Hi,

I have main road and sub road, the sub road is narrower and has different texture.

Is there a way to override the material and width for certain nodes or is this only possible to achieve by modifying the baked road meshes?

Thanks for advance.

• Solution
8 hours ago, Abdalla said:

Hi,

I have main road and sub road, the sub road is narrower and has different texture.

Is there a way to override the material and width for certain nodes or is this only possible to achieve by modifying the baked road meshes?

Thanks for advance.

We do plan to give GeNa Pro extensions the ability to add node and/or curve data, such as width.  Hopefully it will be on our plates for work very soon.

I will take a look at this to see if there is a work around in the mean time.

• Like 2