First global audio file plays twice: bug

Guidos

Hey all. I had reported this before but ended up just having a small audio file that I could afford to have repeat at the start of the global sequence. 

However I'd now prefer to report this as a bug.

So essentially, the first audio file in the sequence selected for global sequence repeats once for some reason, i.e. it plays twice.

Ive been using the sound of a sea wave for my project so it hasn't been an issue up until now. Ive double tested with a new simple, single, "beep" and it certainly plays twice, and then just plays the rest of the audio in the sequence selected one by one.

Please can you let me know if there is any obvious setting I'm missing, or if not, please can you take a look and see if you can replicate this & fix.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 8:20 AM, Guidos said:

Thank you.

We have looked into this and tested it and the fix will be in the next update!