PWS_WaterSystem.cs _NormalLayer0 error

Ichabob Crane

Go to solution Solved by Peter,

Hi all,

I'm currently getting an error as shown in the attached image, when I enter play mode in Unity, it automatically pauses and the editor prompts the error message in the console window; I can however press un-pause and it does seem to work but I, don't really feel comfortable leaving this error in my project and, would like to fix the issue.

Maybe this is just my project acting strange and it's not effecting others but I thought I would make this form on the chance others run into this issue. Or maybe even someone can just give me a better understanding of what's happening and I can try resolve the issue once I understand it better.

spacer.png

Peter, you're the man! 

I'll patch the issue and have a look at the other known issues to save posting unnecessarily,
cheers Peter.