Road seems to be flat and floating.

BlackLionX51
Go to solution Solved by BlackLionX51,

Hello, I'm having a problem with roads appearing to be floating above the terrain and looking super thin. In the tutorials I've watched it seems to be much thicker and seem to be more set into terrain. I can't tell what I'm doing wrong.

To add a little more info I'm using HDRP, and I haven't changed the setting for road spines in anyway that effects the thickness. Would include a picture but I'm having a hard time posting it here for some reason so any help with that would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.

• Solution

Very sorry for all the posts. I found the problem, of course after finally asking for help. I had to adjust the height transition I don't believe I changed it to begin with, but all I had to do was raise the value. Sorry again.

• Like 2