Game Ready Level - Fantasy Kingdom 02

Peter

The next installment in the Game Ready Level Series for "Fantasy Kingdom" just arrived. This time around we are taking you (and your players) to a place high up in the mountains.

"Game Ready Levels" are ready-made and optimized scenes that you can freely use for your own projects. The scene uses the 
Polygon - Fanatasy Kindgdom Asset Pack by Synty as common asset base, and was made with our own PWS Spawner Pack and GeNa and Gaia. It contains a complete mountain valley terrain with a lot of different locations for gameplay opportunities.
You can use this scene as regular game level, for rapid prototyping game ideas, for inspiration and also as learning point for your own future scenes. 

You can download the pipeline specific packages as a Canopy Pro subscriber from here:

Built-In Version
URP Version 
HDRP Version

Trailer:

Screenshots:

Grab 20220301165100 w3840h2160 x-82y170z-334r304.png
Grab 20220301165203 w3840h2160 x339y87z-200r339.png

Grab 20220301165241 w3840h2160 x195y112z427r189.png
Grab 20220301165807 w3840h2160 x-4y71z16r42.png

For more information about how to use the pack, please see the article in the Canopy Library. Feel free to add your questions / comments in this thread or open a new thread about it in this section of the forum.

• Peter pinned, featured and unpinned this topic

Am I the only person unable to unzip GRL 2?

My MacBook Pro says the zip is damaged or incomplete!

Can someone help please?

Much respect,

Rene

@Rene Leger @YureiSaito Could you both please try again? I had the same issue and noticed the file size was smaller than it should be. I just re-uploaded the file again, downloaded and unpacked it to confirm that it works.

• Tell a friend

Love Canopy - Procedural Worlds? Tell a friend!
  • Need help?

We work with some of the biggest brands in global gaming, automotive, technology, and government to create environments, games, simulations, and product launches for desktop, mobile, and VR.

Our unique expertise and technology enable us to deliver solutions that look and run better at a fraction of the time and cost of a typical project.

Check out some of our non-NDA work in the Gallery, and then Contact Us to accelerate your next project!