February Deliveries & Work In Progress - Closed

Adam

Hey everyone, thanks for your feedback from January,

We have been busy working on a bunch of new content for Canopy Professional subscribers including:

And here are the biggest things you all asked for, based on votes:

• Azure Nature Spawner Pack - purchased, should be ready in next few weeks
  • Castle Valley Cliffs Spawner Pack - purchased should be ready next 2-3 weeks
  • 3D Forge exteriors Spawner Pack - out of respect for Cobus, he will do that one and it would not be part of Canopy
  • Slopes and Paths Stamp Pack - we need to explore this in more detail - really not sure what would be involved
  • Deep sea exploration game template - we will put it on the list of game templates - currently rails shooter is there, and we also have a tower defense one we will deliver as well
  • Game Creator 2 Integration - one of our team is in communication with the author - on the list
  • Under water corals and foliage pack - on the list - no eta yet
  • Gaia mask painting - such a cool idea - not sure, but would be in next month hopefully
  • Mexican desert spawner pack - we have a stylized low poly pack under way now (see first part of list)
  • Others - on the list!

And a little video of the PW Toolbox Optimization system in action - with a click of a button we get between 200 - 800% framerate improvement!

So - I am hoping that everyone likes and is starting to see that value that the xChange is starting to bring. The next few weeks will see a lot of the things we worked on in January and the first part of February starting to come to fruition.

The team is hard at work, and i can not wait to see all this new stuff landing!

Please note: The timelines above are estimates only.

• Like 5

• Adam featured and pinned this topic
11 minutes ago, BunnyViking said:

Awesome,. that's a lot of comittment

We appreciate your leap of faith in subscribing!

I regularly get told that subscriptions are bad... but as a business I subscribe to things all the time... the ticketed support system alone that we used before Canopy cost orders of magnitude more than one of our subscriptions. It was basically not much more than a glorified email system.

The way i look at it, if the value is there then subscriptions are a no brainer, and we want this to be the best value offer out there for Unity game developers.

The xChange is the key to it... you tell us what you want and we make it for you... and every month it gets better and better.

7 hours ago, Adam said:

The xChange is the key to it... you tell us what you want and we make it for you... and every month it gets better and better.

100% the reason that I subscribed even though I already owned every product.  Everything that I have ever used from PW has been best of class on the asset store.  I bought Gaia when it first came out and it has been exciting to watch Adam go to where he is today.  Nice work PW!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

HI there...   You seem to be doing a lot of stylysed stuff  (okay the Damn wasn't nor the textures ) but will you also be doing stuff in the future, levels, spawners etc etc  that is more, shall we say,  realistic style?

10 hours ago, Moria said:

HI there...   You seem to be doing a lot of stylysed stuff  (okay the Damn wasn't nor the textures ) but will you also be doing stuff in the future, levels, spawners etc etc  that is more, shall we say,  realistic style?

If you request it, and the community votes, then absolutely yes. I would love to do some stuff the the latest speedtree!

And yes anyway... the order is determined by the community. Feel free to post your thoughts here:

• Adam changed the title to February Deliveries & Work In Progress - Closed
  • Adam locked this topic
  • Adam unpinned this topic