Additional assets

Guidos
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

Hey. Im interested in this spawner pack. I have experience of building my own spawners with other dev's assets in Gaia Pro so I'm wondering if it is possible to:

Add additional assets to this spawner pack ? - I assume I can add additional objects to the ReversedInt prefabs

Add / use other ReverseInt assets as well?

Thanks

• Solution

Hi @Guidos, in general the spawners in all spawner packs are created the same way as if you made them yourself - this means you can use them in your scene and then edit them and add/remove / swap out assets, etc.
You would need to have a bit of experience with the spawners itself; if e.g. you exchange a sand texture with a grass texture, and other assets were set up to spawn on that sand texture, those will appear on the grass now. Which then can be of course be fixed as well by assigning them to another texture instead, but the key point is: You would need to be aware that editing a spawn rule might affect other spawn rules as well.
Most importantly, though: Please note that the Sci-Fi Slums pack only contains GeNa spawners, not Gaia spawners. The reason for this is that the assets included work best as a Point of Interest that is spawned in a designed location.  There are no terrain textures, no vegetation, no rocks etc. in the Sci-Fi Slums pack, which is why we could not develop a Gaia biome for it.

• Like 1