Opened GEna Pro in URP and the materials are pink and have quite a few erros

Steen

Sorry but I seem to have so many issues with these products. I have dropped using Gaia as it doesnt seem to be of any use to me seeing as I want to do things at runtime. Now I am wanting to use Gena to load the procedually generated world that I have created with assets. I Imported Gena Into my URP project and it seems to not want to work at all, textures are pink in all the demo scenes.

What am I doing wrong?

• Like 1

I made a completely empty, build in pipeline project in 2021.1.3.19f1 and imported Gena pro.

Went to Procedural worlds - GeNa - Demos - Scenes and tried opening those scenes, everything is pink and I am getting a ton of errors. Really frustrating to even get started using this stuff. Says prefab instance problem. I just downloaded and imported into a new project, how can there be prefab problems....

• Like 1