How to get gaia water to show reflections? (URP, Gaia Pro 2021)

neurodr0me

Is there any sort of tutorial breaking this down? I was able to set up the grid of reflection probes via gaia lighting settings, and bake those--I put a mirror material around the map and it seems that the reflection probes are working and baked, but gaia water just does not show what I see in the mirror material.

I do get SOMETHING, I can tell when I enable/disable the probes the water color changes slightly... Cranking resolution for the reflections doesn't seem to have helped.

I noticed if I get SUPER close to the water I can see this sort of ... muddy coloring of the colors from the probes.

spacer.png

The probes are the normal Unity prob system. 
Other than that I would check the reflection settings in the water profile.