Download for gaia keeps failing

MadeFromPolygonsKaro
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

I have canopy and I keep trying to download gaia which is 4.1 gb, but it fails at around 1.7gb despite having disk space available etc. It seems to be an issue with this website, and it is extremely frustrating not being able to get access to the main software package  I am paying for as without it Canopy is useless to me....

It consistently fails at 1.71gb and when I extract the resulting file it fails CRC check in 7zip. This is urgent as we do not have access to the paid for product right now.

• Solution

Hi @MadeFromPolygonsKaro

we checked the file in our backend and tested from the user side as well and we were able to download and unzip the file without issues from 3 different locations worldwide. If the download still fails for you, please check your messages, I sent you an alternative download link.

Hi Peter,

The download you sent privately works perfectly but the website version still fails - I am not sure what the issue is but if I can figure out anything regarding my personal browser config that is the cause  I will certainly let you know. I was able to download all other files fine from the downloads section except this one, just in case that info is of any use

Anyway thanks for getting back to me and resolving the issue very promptly,

Thanks