GameObjects don't move with terrain using floating point fix

Cliff

When I load my scene, the buildings, or anything I manually place in the scene is not where I put them. When the scene loads, they are wayyyy off in lala land, I'm assuming because the world shifted upon load for the floating point fix. Not sure how to make my buildings stay in place.

Yes, I've tried both ways, putting them under the "main" scene and under the terrain scene that houses that tile. Once I hit play on the editor, they shift far away, and once I return back to edit mode, they are not where I placed them. It's like they reset. Not sure what I'm doing wrong her.