World Designer Preview Rendering issue

millerMZ

What OS are you using Windows or Mac? 

What render pipeline are you using? 
If you changed to URP or HDRP did you update the Gaia Manager in the setup tab? 

Ok so if it all updated and you are on mac it could be the rendering you are using doesnt support Compute Shading. 
Try switching to metal or vulkan which ever one you are not using. 

File - build settings - player settings - uncheck auto graphics API in other settings panel. 
Then click on the (+) icon and select which ever one you are not using Vulkan or Metal. 

Figured it out, my project was set to iOS, once I switched to Windows, Mac, Linux I could see the terrain preview again. Could this be a bug with having your platform set to iOS?

Typically no, as our tools work for Mobile as well. 
Again that not showing up is usually related to Compute Shading for the preview. 
This is typically the cause, however, changing the platform from IOS, I will have to look into it. 
Thank you for the update.