Diffrent render pipeline

EpicVr
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

Hello, I'm getting ,, wrong render pipeline configured,, message out of nowhere and I don't know why. I have URP in my project and there is no problem in Gaia manager regarding Pipeline configuration.

image.png.fd1abc0772ae12876d4dfbbf9d45bbed.png

image.thumb.png.40a5f470aed8aec292349741f1e91f29.png

10 hours ago, Bryan said:

Can you please tell me what Gaia version and number you are using as well as the Unity version you are using? 

I'm using Gaia Pro 2021 Version 3.3.5 - December 30. 2022 and Unity 2021.3.16f1

• Solution

Hi @EpicVr, could you please check under 
Edit > Project Settings > Player 
if you have the UPPipeline scripting define listed in the "Scripting Defines" section?

image.png

If it is missing, you can add it manually with the + button and typing it in, and click "Apply" and the error should be gone. This scripting define gets added during the pipeline switch in Gaia and is stored in the project settings. It should normally not disappear by itself, but there are a few constellations how this can happen, e.g. when resetting the ProjectSettings file into an earlier state when the project uses a source control system.

• Thanks 1