Ambience manager is muting all audio ingame

rufus15

Hey, i am having an issue with ambient sounds. when the AmbienceManager is present in the scene, i cannot hear any audio in playmode. As soon as i disable the manager, the sound is audible again. I cannot hear any sequences in playmode or any of the other audio from my gameobjects. Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You spent a lot of time to solve our problems and it is so sad, that many users didn't give a feedback if there problems are solved. It is a also important for other users like me. Please, it is important to help each other - feedback is a part of our respect.

• Like 1