Terrain Loader Stopped Working

Kelsey

Hello, I'm using Gaia Pro 2021 and Unity 2021.3.16f1 and URP.  I created a 32x32 grid of 1k-sized terrains and I had them streaming with the player Terrain Loader.  It was working until I built the .exe for my game, closed the editor, reopened the editor, and now in the editor during playmode, the terrain loading screen just freezes at the very beginning with just a tiny amount of the green progress bar and says "Loading..." and it never makes and progress and my game just freezes there.

It looks like all of the terrains are still in the build settings.  I'm not sure what's going on with it as it was working fine just an hour ago before I closed the editor.

Can you please use the Gaia custom player? 
Then attach your player and camera to that. 
Make sure that you have the terrain loader attached to that player as well. 

I think that's what I have.  In the Create Runtime I have "Custom" selected.  Put my own player in the player field, put my own camera in the camera field, and then hit "Update Runtime".

I tried adding the custom player by not adding anything to the player or camera fields and it didn't create anything in my scene.  I also tried adding First Person controller through the create runtime window and it didn't add anything to my scene either when hitting Update Runtime.

After I was trying to add the custom player like you said, I started browsing through the Gaia scripts folders and then the following error came up, which I haven't seen before so I'm not sure what its related to because I didn't try to spawn the textures.

ArgumentException: Getting control 16's position in a group with only 16 controls when doing repaint
Aborting
UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at <44335255efcb428fb633c913db3eed7a>:0)
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.DoGetRect (System.Single minWidth, System.Single maxWidth, System.Single minHeight, System.Single maxHeight, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at <44335255efcb428fb633c913db3eed7a>:0)
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.GetRect (System.Single minWidth, System.Single maxWidth, System.Single minHeight, System.Single maxHeight, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at <44335255efcb428fb633c913db3eed7a>:0)
UnityEditor.EditorGUILayout.GetControlRect (System.Boolean hasLabel, System.Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at <11d97693183d4a6bb35c29ae7882c66b>:0)
UnityEditor.EditorGUILayout.GetControlRect (System.Boolean hasLabel, System.Single height, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at <11d97693183d4a6bb35c29ae7882c66b>:0)
UnityEditor.EditorGUILayout.LabelField (UnityEngine.GUIContent label, UnityEngine.GUIContent label2, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at <11d97693183d4a6bb35c29ae7882c66b>:0)
UnityEditor.EditorGUILayout.LabelField (UnityEngine.GUIContent label, UnityEngine.GUIContent label2, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at <11d97693183d4a6bb35c29ae7882c66b>:0)
PWCommon5.EditorUtils.LabelField (System.String key, UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at <5e780e565d3b4b63836c767b4e8e9d7f>:0)
Gaia.SpawnerSettingsEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Scripts/SpawningSystem/Editor/SpawnerSettingsEditor.cs:51)
UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass59_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at <b0f293012f4f4a13b3c5a7dc37df7ba8>:0)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)

Can you try something for me? 
Can you please delete the character, and then add the first person controller in. 
Then please try to make a build and see if it works.