About events of loader

yangjianing

I want to know if there is are events to call when the scene start to load and when they are all loaded by gaia pro and sectr.

I need to store my game data before unloading and loading chunks and apply data after all chunks are loaded.

And second, I also want to know how many sectr occluders I can use. If I added 1000 occluders to scenes, will it influence the performance?

• 3 weeks later...

hello, perhaps I can help you a bit:

In terrian loader you can know if the scene that is in the player position has been loaded. Besides, you can know the slider value of the present loaded scene. This i helpful if you ask when the slider reaches 1 then you can run the playerPrefs.

best regards

27 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

hello, perhaps I can help you a bit:

In terrian loader you can know if the scene that is in the player position has been loaded. Besides, you can know the slider value of the present loaded scene. This i helpful if you ask when the slider reaches 1 then you can run the playerPrefs.

best regards

Thanks, I can use terrian loader of gaia to load terrain, but for sectr, the only value I can get is Loaded or not. My elements on scene are streamed by sectr. So when sectr unload a scene, those objects will be deleted, and before that I need to save their data like position to avoid losing data.

Or maybe I could add some method to OnDestory(), when enemies were destoryed but not dead, it means they were unloaded instead of being killed. So I could sent their data to my save system.

But it is just not that convinent to use a for loop to save them, hope developer here could fix the problem.

Yeah you would need to introduce some logic to save the information regarding the npc/enemies. 
I think back when I developed I used a combination of the Nav Mesh Components from git hub which is made by Unity. 
Then I had to make logic on the enemies themselves to save that information. 
https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/NavMeshComponents
Hopefully this helps