Problem with latest GeNa, Gaia and HDRP ToD

mroshaw
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

Hi!

I've just updated Gaia and GeNa to the latest versions, but I'm getting a load of compile errors related to HDRP Time of Day:

Assets\Procedural Worlds\GeNa\Scripts\External\Editor\GaiaTimeOfDayLightSyncManagerEditor.cs(77,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'HDRPTimeOfDayLightComponent' does not exist in the namespace 'ProceduralWorlds.HDRPTOD' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Procedural Worlds\GeNa\Scripts\External\Editor\GaiaTimeOfDayLightSyncManagerEditor.cs(85,54): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'LightSyncRenderMode' does not exist in the namespace 'ProceduralWorlds.HDRPTOD' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

I'm using:

• Gaia Pro 2021 3.3.5
  • GeNa Pro 3.4.2
  • HDRP Time of Day 1.1.0

Any ideas?

Thanks!

• Solution

Hello @mroshaw, this issue has been reported in parallel by another user - the script that throws the error contains code that is directed towards the upcoming HDRP TOD update, but throws those errors in combination with the asset store version. There is a new GeNa update version 3.4.3 out that addresses this and deactivates the code again until we release the HDRP TOD update (currently in testing).
If you install that GeNa version, the errors should be gone.