Gena pro is at 3.4.0 update NOT applied

Recon
Go to solution Solved by Recon,

I seen it say the new update is out and the store says so, but when you go to import, there is no update, its stuck on 3.4.0 and you can't update it..

Not sure if this is something you guys did or Unity asset store is being stupid again, but I thought I make this aware. 

Ps: Please don't tell me to update....  you can't... according to Unity asset store its on the newest version....image.jpeg.2827fd9cff478fae6daba7b82596e909.jpeg 

• Recon changed the title to Gena pro is at 3.4.0 update NOT applied

Hi Recon, I checked and found the following: The update seems to be uploaded correctly, it is displaying in the asset store backend with the correct time and date etc.
When I open the package manager in an empty new project, I do seem to get the correct version number:
image.png

After the install it shows the right version number on the tools:

image.png

Could you please try to delete the old GeNa package from the package cache? Under Windows you can find it in 
%APPDATA%\Unity\Asset Store-5.x\Procedural Worlds\Editor ExtensionsTerrain

image.png

When you then restart the unity editor it should be "forced" to download the latest version of GeNa hopefully. 

• Solution

Nah, its still broke.  I reinstalled, Hub, Unity, and it seems to be working now.  I can see Gena pro update. 

I sent a ticket in to Unity, I have some other things still broke, but not related to PW.  

Not sure what the deal is lately.  I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something on your guys end. ( I figured it wasn't.  )  the asset store seems to be getting worse with problems. 

PS: I also don't think it likes when I stayed logged into a project for a few days at a time,I notice, it screws up more as of late.  SO I to reboot alot to get even access to the store at all. 

Thanks anyways Peter for the help.