Adding river with Runtime Spline

auryan
Go to solution Solved by Clyde,

ive create a spline on my game, with nodes that added at runtime.
and i want to make a river from it.
add the river extension on it but the river doesnt show up
can someone help

spacer.png

16 hours ago, auryan said:

ive create a spline on my game, with nodes that added at runtime.
and i want to make a river from it.
add the river extension on it but the river doesnt show up
can someone help

spacer.png

That's really interesting, so I can assist you further, could you start by providing the following:
- Version of Unity
- Version of GeNa Pro
- A screenshot of the inspector containing the River Extension.

im working on Unity 2021.3.14f, with Gena Pro 3.4.0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spacer.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my code

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spacer.png

• Solution

In your code, you are creating 2 nodes within the for loop, and connecting those 2 with a curve.  Why?  All nodes should connect serially. Perhaps you meant for prevNode to be the node added last time through the loop?  It looks like nodes will be created on top of each other, but not connected, like 1->(2=3)->(4=5)->6 where node 2 and 3 are in the same position and node 4 and 5 are in the same position, but are not connected.  internally it would look like 1->2, 3->4, 5->6, in other words 3 unconnected separate curves.