Water Bodies disappears from both Scene and Game view after VR camera added

ikigai

are there any VR developers here? I'm using a very popular package called "HurricaneVR" and the moment I put in my camera prefab all water bodies disappears both in scene and game view. Any advice?

I'm using the default playerr object from hurricaneVR and but I know its a camera issue because once i turn off the camera gameobject, the water bodies appear again when I re-create runtime. 

Screenshot of camera object can be found here: https://ibb.co/w4pgrv5

to give additional clarity, I discovered this weird behaviour whenevr i switch cameras away from flycam . As soon as i switch to any other camera (eg. "first person") in the player controller, all water bodies disappear

I do suggest using URP when developing for VR. 
However, we currently do not have water for VR. 

I do have something that could help though. 
If you are on our discord please send me a message, and I can get you something to test.