Scene Optimizer - Placing optimized content on diffrent coordinates

dixZo1337

Hey guys,

as the title says. When using the Scene Optimizer, the newly optimized game objects are weirdly split apart. While some remain at their original position, other objects are placed way off. The "optimized" content is not usable this way, since buildings and other objects are torn apart.

Any idea what's going on? Would really appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Julian

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 5:27 AM, dixZo1337 said:

Hey guys,

as the title says. When using the Scene Optimizer, the newly optimized game objects are weirdly split apart. While some remain at their original position, other objects are placed way off. The "optimized" content is not usable this way, since buildings and other objects are torn apart.

Any idea what's going on? Would really appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Julian

Hi @dixZo1337

So that I can investigate the issue further, could you please provide screenshots detailing the issue you're experiencing?

On 12/1/2022 at 2:19 AM, Manny said:

Hi @dixZo1337

So that I can investigate the issue further, could you please provide screenshots detailing the issue you're experiencing?

Sure Manny,

here you go.

https://ibb.co/ZWdz6pv

this is after hitting the optimize button. Half of the Objects are in the Ocean.

Thanks in advance for your help. Let me know if you need more information.

On 12/3/2022 at 8:57 AM, dixZo1337 said:

Sure Manny,

here you go.

https://ibb.co/ZWdz6pv

this is after hitting the optimize button. Half of the Objects are in the Ocean.

Thanks in advance for your help. Let me know if you need more information.

Hi there!

The link you provided produces a 502 error: Bad Gateway