Testing a large world

Guidos

Hi, Ive tried to build an 18x18 tiled 1024 metres square (18.43km x 18.43km) world. I was hoping I could choose a simple plane tile in the stamper and create the world to then add more to. 

I can't fit the stamper to world as apparently its too big (I was hoping the stamp would just repeat across the tiles) but also, it seems the world size Ive set is outside the scope of the Gaia world designer as well (see attached) -  see how the tiles are outside the world circle for some reason.

Am I not able to create this size world in Gaia or have I missed something along the way in the build so far?

Thanks

Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 14.19.53.png

I would be using the world designer for this. 
You wouldnt need to randomly generate you can change it to a heightmap but it will adapt to your world size. 
This large of a world I would also recommend enabling the options create terrain scenes and unload terrain scene as it looks like you have done already. 

The stamper range is not capable of stamping across a world of this size, thats what the world designer is for. 

I would also make sure that you can run something this large. 

Make another project or test project and start smaller until you know what your computer can handle.