Audio Filter errors

LanGamArt
Go to solution Solved by LanGamArt,

Welcome. I usually get the following error messages continuously, no matter what settings I try. If there is a solution to this, I would be grateful for the answer. Thank you very much!

Sincerely, László Nagy

Egység vers: 2021.3.9f1

Only custom filters can be played. Please add a custom filter or an audioclip to the audiosource (Main Camera).
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent<UnityEngine.AudioSource> ()
BLINK.RPGBuilder.Managers.MusicManager:InitializeSceneMusic () (at Assets/Blink/Tools/RPGBuilder/Scripts/Managers/MusicManager.cs:32)
BLINK.RPGBuilder.LogicMono.RPGBuilderEssentials/<InitializeGameState>d__16:MoveNext () (at Assets/Blink/Tools/RPGBuilder/Scripts/Managers/RPGBuilderEssentials.cs:263)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr)

GameObject has multiple AudioSources and/or AudioListeners attached. While built-in filters like lowpass are instantiated separately, components implementing OnAudioFilterRead may only be used by either one AudioSource or AudioListener at a time.
The reason for this is that any state information used by the callback exists only once in the component, and the source or listener calling it cannot be inferred from the callback.
In this case the OnAudioFilterRead callback of script ListenerRelay was first attached to a component of type AudioSource on the game object Main Camera after which a component of type AudioListener tried to attach it.
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent<AmbientSounds.ListenerRelay> ()
AmbientSounds.AmbienceManager/<CoroFindListener>d__29:MoveNext () (at Assets/Procedural Worlds/Ambient Sounds/Scripts/AmbienceManager.cs:706)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr)

Looking at this, this is a conflict between two assets. 
Ambient Sounds and the RPGBuilder. 

Both have audio systems in it and are conflicting with each other. 
I am not to sure about RPG Builder from Blink so I am not sure what it is they do with Sound Managing. 

From here I have no idea for the settings, I tried to take everything into account and went through quite a lot of setting methods. If there is a solution, I would appreciate it if you would write. Best regards 🙂

GameObject has multiple AudioSources and/or AudioListeners attached. While built-in filters like lowpass are instantiated separately, components implementing OnAudioFilterRead may only be used by either one AudioSource or AudioListener at a time.
The reason for this is that any state information used by the callback exists only once in the component, and the source or listener calling it cannot be inferred from the callback.
In this case the OnAudioFilterRead callback of script ListenerRelay was first attached to a component of type AudioSource on the game object Main Camera after which a component of type AudioListener tried to attach it.
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent<AmbientSounds.ListenerRelay> ()
AmbientSounds.AmbienceManager/<CoroFindListener>d__29:MoveNext () (at Assets/Procedural Worlds/Ambient Sounds/Scripts/AmbienceManager.cs:706)

So according to this, it seems that is an AudioSource attached to the main camera before Ambient Sounds tries to attach. 
Which is causing this issue. 

Do I actually need to add an Ambience Manager to the first scene because it handles the audio in all the other scenes? Because if I also add an Ambience Manager to the next scene, I get an error message.

• Solution

I've tried most of the setup methods, but for some reason the two different systems seem to interfere with each other. I will check the settings in the future, if it doesn't work out well, I will have to use Blink's sound manager. Thanks, we can close the topic.

• Like 1