Can't Spawn

camilo

Hi guys. Hope you are doing well

I'm getting this error

you must have an active terrain that also has trees defined in order to add tree resources.

Could you please help me

thanks

Camilo

3 hours ago, camilo said:

Hi guys. Hope you are doing well

I'm getting this error

you must have an active terrain that also has trees defined in order to add tree resources.

Could you please help me

thanks

Camilo

Hey mate,

That's because GeNa can only spawn what is already known to the terrain system. Therefore if you wish to spawn Terrain Trees, you need to have a Terrain in the Scene with those Terrain Trees in the spawner.

1.Thanks for the answer but it spawn all the scene with trees and I cant erase them to leave just the ones I need.

2.how can I spawn just one tree to do the rest manually.

3.Another thing. the team is using URP, and the trees appear pink. I have to adapt to the render of the team. is there a way to show the trees properly un URP? thanks

Hello, 

I would just use the terrain tree in the terrain inspector. 
Click edit tree and then add your resource. 

From here you should be able to erase them as well, you would need to select the tree that you want to erase and then click erase. 

For the URP issue you would want to go to Edit - Render settings - upgrade materials from Builtin to Universal render pipeline. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2022 at 7:48 AM, camilo said:

1.Thanks for the answer but it spawn all the scene with trees and I cant erase them to leave just the ones I need.

2.how can I spawn just one tree to do the rest manually.

3.Another thing. the team is using URP, and the trees appear pink. I have to adapt to the render of the team. is there a way to show the trees properly un URP? thanks

Hey @camilo,

Let us know how you went with @Bryan's fix above.