Importing Gena Pro in fresh URP project, missing script references & empty Demo scene

nameles01

As per the title.
I took the following steps:
- Create a fresh Unity URP project using Unity 2020.3.20f1

- Imported Gena Pro and Gaia Pro 2021
- Switched pipelines to URP and installed shaders using the Gaia Manager
- Installed Gaia Pro Content packs
- Updated project materials to URP
- Opened the Gena/Asset Samples/Demos/Scenes/Demo scene 

The Demo scene includes 4 GameObjects; Main Camera, Directional Light, River and Road Maker.
However, there is nothing actually visible in the scene, unlike the Demo scene in the quick start guide.

When clicking on the Roadmaker GameObject, a reference to a script is missing.

The Gaia WorldRiver Test scene and Gaia World scene do show terrain, but again many script references on GameObjects under the Gena GameObject are missing.

Note that I have no compiler errors and reopened the project multiple times.

Could be the Demo scene is intended to be empty, but the missing script references definitely seem unintended.

Thanks for that suggestion, although that will work, there are many more GameObjects with missing scripts.

I have not looked through all the serialized assets that came with the package, but I expect there to be more broken script references.

Likely some script GUIDs changed at some point and broke the references.

Someone will need to do a check and fix them.

3 hours ago, nameles01 said:

Also, is the Demo scene intended to be empty?

Yeah the demo scene is empty because it's just to show you how to generate a spline at runtime through script. Hense 'Script Examples'. 🙂