Pegasus stops before the end

Adam Lindsay

I have a short 9 POI Pegasus spline moving an object.  When I play the object stops short of the last POI.  The scrubber shows complete at "1".  However, if I manually scrub back and then forward to "1" the object now goes to the final POI.  Any idea what I am missing or where I can start looking to solve this?

Unity 2021.3.11 / Pegasus: 2.5.3 

I do have the first 8 nodes as pretty fast as it is moving a helicopter. I have it as slow between the 8th and 9th node. I will play with the speed (probably set them all to slow) and see if that is the reason.  I do need it pretty fast but maybe more slow speed nodes before the end will do it. I will try tonight. Thanks. 

That does not seem to have helped.  I set each node to "medium" and it still stops at the same place.  To give a little more detail, the path is "flying" a helicopter and landing it on a helipad.  The helipad is a prefab on a Gaia terrain.  I will see if I can create a video of what is happen.  As far as too close, is there guidance on how far apart they should be.  My nodes don't seem any closer than those in the demo videos.

I removed anything on the terrain and raised the final node.  For some reason the helicopter is still stopping before the final node.  I also have the height check set to "none".  Is there any way to set a trigger to execute upon completion of the Pegasus run (or other way to execute code upon completion)?  I could just write code to lower the helicopter since the issue seems to occur in moving the helicopter vertically.

Can you check the speed between the second to last and the last node? 
See if you can increase the speed of those nodes at the end or push the last node out farther?