Gaia + Vegetation Engine combination

LanGamArt
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hello, welcome everyone. I have only one question, whether it is possible to integrate the effects of the Vegetation Engine into the Gaia process world. By this, I mean time-lapse phenomena and other shader changes that affect the environment itself.

The two programs work great together. However, what I would personally like to know is if there is a way to integrate certain functions of the Veg - Engine into Gaia Procedural. E.g. weather effects. Of course, with a little work, the weather of a given area can be harmonized, taking into account the operation of Gaia, but still, just curiosity. I use it actively and more and more sophisticatedly.

• Solution

I would recommend looking into this. 
This was a solution for creating extensions back in the Gaia Pro days but I am sure some of this would still apply. 

• Like 1

Thank you very much! I think it will work well for me. To be honest, I'm still learning Gaia all the time, I've discovered a lot of workflows that make running Gaia, along with two other add-on applications, fast, smooth and, importantly for me, error-free. Thank you very much for your reply. 🙂