Clouds / Stars not rendering with Custom Player Controller

Adam Lindsay
Go to solution Solved by Adam Lindsay,

Not sure how to troubleshoot this one but, I switch to custom controller type, set the main player and main camera.  When I click "Apply Setup", the clouds no longer render on the main camera.  I can still see everything in the editor but, nothing when playing the game.  Everything else seems to be working as expected.  In the sky I can see the sun / moon and atmospheric coloring.  I can "walk" around the level, go under water, etc.  If it helps I am attempting to use the FPS Player controller from the Horror FPS Kit in the Unity Asset Store.   Appreciate any insight anyone can offer.  Thanks in advance.

Gaia Pro 2021

Unity 2021.3.11f1

Built in render pipeline

• Solution

Started checking the layers and that got me to comparing the other Camera properties.  Default Main Camera on the Horror FPS kit has a far clipping plane of 500.  Changing the 2000 caused the clouds to render.  Thanks for the assist.

• Like 1