Meshes disappearing after optimizing and then pressing play

LunarExGames
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hello there. I've been messing with the scene optimizer and think I finally got it to work with a scene but having issues with it. Once I optimize a scene, it looks OK, but when I press play, the meshes disappear and do not come back - once I press play they're gone for good. If I shut down Unity and open back up, the meshes are still missing - they only look like they're there after optimization and haven't pressed play yet. Screenshots down below - you can see that the mesh disappears for a few things once I press play.

Also, I see that there will be an update for Optimizer 2.0 - do you know when that will be ready? If that version will fix this I'd like to use it. I'm trying to do an alpha build this week so if you could also let me know when you plan on releasing it I can plan accordingly. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Tried on a different part of the scene - using the Kingdom polygon and it removes the mesh. The corner of the building always disappears once I press play. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

I found that I had a few itesms in the RootGame Objects per camera angle - but when I put them all into one game object it did things correctly. So right now having to readjust any static objects into one gameobject for this to work where there are no missing pieces (so far). Still testing but so far looks like it can only do one "RootGame Object"