Road Height

Scarf9150
Go to solution Solved by Clyde,

How would I go about changing the road height? I would like to create my own "road profile" so to speak, profile meaning extrusion profile (not referring to Bitumen/Cobble/Dirt) or at least find the parameter to make the roads not as tall. as width increases so does height, which is comical at large sizes but even in the 8-12 range it begins to cause issue for me

You would want to go to the profile settings of the road extension. 
Most of the height settings that you would want to play with. 
Height Adjustments and Ground blending: 
image.png

You could also try to use: 
image.png
This will give you round edges that will help if you wanted to use the carve extension to raise the world a bit more. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the response Bryan! Is this available while using Built-In? Using the Render Mode: PW Shader (Built-In) has more options than Material only but I still do not see these unfortunately

Yes as it should be in the Road Profile Settings. 
After you click on the Road Extension while in the road spline. 

• 3 weeks later...

Are you sure they are in the built-in Shader? I too cannot find them in the road profile. Here's an image of the road profile showing that only the Distance Offset is visible. I do remember seeing them in my URP project, but not on my Built-In Renderer project.

image.thumb.png.f743a4fef69fa04bf6ca2836beb3f857.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

GeNa Pro v3.3.21 is released.  You can now customize the road cross section, and also separate the Y scale from the width scale.

There is an example  at \Assets\Procedural Worlds\GeNa\Asset Samples\Script Examples\Scripts\RoadCrossSectionOverrideExample.cs.

To see it in action, add this script to the Road Spline, then in the Road Extension, drag the instance to the field "Road Cross Section Override".
For the Road Height, you can control it by selecting "Separate Y scale" and then a slider will allow for setting the height scale.