Error: IndexOutOFRangeException

DanButsu
Go to solution Solved by Isaac,

Hi @DanButsu,

For some more information to help us debug this issue, how many terrain layers does your terrain use?

Could you also check how many splatmap textures your terrain has by selecting the terrain, selecting the terrain data:

image.png.b9869f6a7681d6b5210197cd19d8760d.png

And in the Project window, expanding it's elements to see how many splatmaps were generated:

image.png.83ad70c7d81e732b23aac76b976323f7.png

Hi Issac,

I generated the terrain with Gaia Pro 2021 and the Alpine Biome, then applied GTS. The terrain textures are PW and has 8 layers.

The terrain has 4 splatmaps (SplatAlpha 0, 1, 2 & 3).

Cheers, Dan

Thanks for the prompt reply... but as fate would have it, I opened the session to apply the patch, and the error is no longer showing up! I will keep working on the project and if it appears again, I will apply the patch and report back!

• 1 month later...