Gaia Pro2021 使用出现问题怎么办

LynneLk

When I have multiple terrain blocks and I use spawn Texture or Spawn Tree, my terrain blocks are all messed up, how can this be fixed, thanks 560924517_234520220707154421.thumb.png.2b7dbca6e373e7bf6ad2e2d8ed4f7e6a.png

thank you help me  。It does load all the terrain, it doesn't look complete because it has a lot of terrain blocks overlapping and the positions are messed up, I'm not sure I'm using world streaming
I uses gaia's spawn trees function, After I chose Fit world, the terrain became disordered

Can you please open the terrain loader and click load all? 
image.png

It looks like when you use the spawner it resets what is loaded. 

I tried to click to load all terrains as you said, but it still doesn't work. A red error appears. I feel that this function cannot be used on multiple terrain blocks.  

The author of the great god, you can try 8  to 12 terrains and test it, and the same problem as me may appear. I have to suspect that this may be a bug of the program

@LynneLk Can you please post a screenshot of the full error message from the lower part of the console window? If we see the error we might be able to tell why the terrain does not load.

Sorry I can't upload the screenshots, as long as I don't need spawn tree and spawn game object, it's fine, just use it for now, the multi-terrain incubation function gaia pro2021 may be improved in the future

These errors are normal Unity errors, and have nothing to do with Gaia as they happen with or without our assets in the project. 
Also, depending on what you are using may affect what terrains are being unloaded and loaded. 
Can you please check the terrain loaders: 
image.png

This is in the terrain loader manager. 

Yes, I did not report an error as you said, thank you. gaia works very well. It works with scene optimizer. When optimizing my project, there seem to be many settings that are not demonstrated in the demo. I'm not sure if it's my operation problem or some other reason. Scene optimizer works well for most scenarios. Have a good performance?

1906833594__20220718102600.thumb.jpg.ad9ce18d506752f4779fe1c9a88d6591.jpg

Thanks, I have seen the demo of scene optimizer, and I also put the model to be optimized under a new gameobject root according to the above operation, but the result is different from the demo, and the optimization UI button of the interface cannot be used after running. Click, the generated optimzed is empty, and the optimized Scene Optimizer - FPS Tester does not show the result like the demo, and no error is reported during the process, I am using the unity 2021.3.2 version, I don't know what I'm wrong Where is it, or optimized can't help me achieve it

Just to be sure you are dragging the original parent to the Scene Optimizer window and then clicking optimize correct? 
Then nothing is showing in the Optimized parent? 

Are they all different materials and objects? 

Or I can only give up, it makes me think that scene optimizer may have some special requirements for the scene that we don't know, it may be useful for some specific scenes, it is not suitable for my scene

Hey @LynneLk,

We experienced similar issues with the latest version whereby, if your layers aren't setup properly or your Scene Optimizer's Object Filters section is setup incorrectly, you can cause objects to not be included in the optimization process.

The way we addressed this issue in a new upcoming version is by including copies of ALL of the unoptimized objects (a.k.a, the ones that Scene Optimizer didn't include). But this won't be released for a little while (probably until next week).

Could you try something for me though, if you could click on 'Reset to Defaults' and try optimizing the objects again, let me know if the 'Optimized' object contains anything after or if its empty.

Thank you, I can try it again。I clicked reset to the default value as you said, and then I tried the optimization again according to the official documentation and demo. This time it is still the same as before, the UI optimizer cannot be clicked, but in the optimization object root The optimized contains the midle object. Under the FPS tester, the optimized object does not appear. Unlike the official demo, there is also an OPtimized outside the optimized object, and the content below it is empty.  hope you help me solve the problem

2014216121_QQ20220723125449.thumb.jpg.c6df9696acf06415aa9cb8c1bec621e4.jpg