Ambient Sound Manager Events Removed on Scene change

TruAmbition

Greetings all,

I’ve been having an enjoyable time setting up my open world level to be filled with more sounds and music. However, I was so caught up getting things setup that I didn’t test loading the scene from my main menu. What I found was that the ambient sound manager resets to a somewhat default configuration. My custom Events are only partially saving, causing some events based sequences to no longer be blocked and play at start of the level. 

please advise,

-Truman

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, we found the issue that is causing the problem. 
Really this is a matter of use case scenarios, it comes to the ambience sound manager - do not destroy on load. 
We have added a fix for this that will solve the issue for both types of use cases. 
Right now we are testing it for the next release of Ambient Sounds. 

• Thanks 1

Brilliant, thank you for the update. I’d like to push my release leveraging this asset. I’m hoping to be ready to launch early to mid August 

• 3 weeks later...