GeNa Pro 3.3.19 | error CS0103: The name 'HDRPTimeOfDay' does not exist in the current context

Loran75
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

Hi,

I created a new project with Unity 2020.3.
I installed Gaia Pro 2021 v3.2.5 and GeNa Pro v3.3.19. I have a couple of errors:

Assets\Procedural Worlds\GeNa\Scripts\External\GaiaTimeOfDayLightSync.cs(296,31): error CS0103: The name 'HDRPTimeOfDay' does not exist in the current context
Assets\Procedural Worlds\GeNa\Scripts\External\GaiaTimeOfDayLightSync.cs(409,39): error CS0103: The name 'HDRPTimeOfDay' does not exist in the current context

I deleted GeNa Folder and installed the previous version of GeNa Pro (GeNa Pro v3.3.18) and it works well.

NB:  I see no issue related to GeNa Pro v3.3.19 with Unity 2021.3.

• Solution

Hi @Loran75 we put together a patch for this issue, can you please try to install the attached file by unzipping it, and install the patch via Assets > Import Package > Custom Package
This should resolve the errors.

GeNaLightSyncPatch.zip

• Thanks 1

• Bryan locked this topic