Differences in designed world and created world

Dr.ake

Guys,

much to my frustration I noticed that I cannot recocgnize my designed world in the created terrain. 

I noticed already that the world creator loves high mountains. So I made quite the effort to keep everything real flat in the designer. 

When I click "create world" the resulting terrain just looks nothing like the designed world, having mountains in different places, having really huge mountains, island shape is not the same, etc. 

I already deleted the terrain manually from the project browser before creating the new one but it consistently recreates a terrain which looks nothing like the world I designed. 

What am I doing wrong?

Managed to get screenshots uploaded. This is how things look in designer:

spacer.png

This is how it looks in the terrain view after the world is created:

spacer.png

Is it just me, or does this not look similiar?