Time of Day, Ambient Sounds & Gaia Pro integration

newcolours

Hello,

I once again find myself unsure how much overlap there is between Procedural Worlds products.

Right now I'm confused about Time of Day and Ambient sounds:

- Terrains in Gaia Pro seem to have their own ambient sounds by default, is Ambient Sounds integrated into Gaia Pro or is the standalone pack more granular?
- HDRP TOD Preview has been integrated in Gaia Pro - is it staying integrated or are we going to have to switch to the standalone pack?

Can I humbly suggest you produce a feature table showing all of your products, or add information to each asset store page when something is/isn't integrated or overlaps

4 hours ago, newcolours said:

- HDRP TOD Preview has been integrated in Gaia Pro - is it staying integrated or are we going to have to switch to the standalone pack?

This is correct, there is a HDRP TOD in Gaia Pro that got released and is working. 
However, we have released a standalone version of HDRP TOD that has released. You can import into Gaia Pro 2021 and it will connect with the rest of the asset. 

Gaia Pro does have a small version of Audio - basically an audio setup that would allow you to spawn audio throughout the world. This is not as complex as ambient sounds (more of a sample ish). 

Ambient Sounds is an amazing package with a ton of capabilities. That is not in Gaia Pro 2021. 

4 hours ago, newcolours said:

Can I humbly suggest you produce a feature table showing all of your products, or add information to each asset store page when something is/isn't integrated or overlaps

This is something we can potentially do. 

• Like 1