About This File
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
- Improved installation alongside Gaia Pro 2021: If Gaia Pro 2021 is present in the project, HDRP TOD will now automatically remove the older, embedded version in Gaia - it is not required to delete files manually anymore.
- Removed Gradient Sky option (never used).
- Space rotation (Rotates the star field slowly to give a more dynamic effect).
- Improved weather transition fade in/out (If weather fx is stopped mid-way).
- Improved execution performance when processing TOD.
- Editor UX cleanup.
- Interior controllers, manage weather particle effects using AABox for collisions setup to get more realistic visuals.
- Added multi blend stages to interior controllers (Enables collisions in the blend bounds then changing audio reverb in the main bounds area).
- Added priority for interior controllers.
- Fixed shader manager get sand albedo was getting snow instead.
- Weather fx improvements.
- Cloud layer now gets applied correctly during weather transitions.
- Fixed bug when weather fx finished the transition the clouds would pop and go dark.
- Fixed camera settings not being applied.
- Added TOD shader variants asset.
- Fixed some on-import compile errors.
- Start/stop button added to debug UI.
- Removed legacy systems code form the core system (Code cleanup).
- HDRPTimeOfDayProfile.CopySettings now copies all the settings correctly.
- Slight improvements to ‘Automatic Exposure’ mode.
- Reflection probe system improvements when weather is transitioning in/out.
- Applying shader settings during weather fx improved and optimized.
- Optimized HDRPTimeOfDayComponentType (Moved the update follow transform part of this script to HDRPTimeOfDayTransformTracker) This removes 7 update calls and just now uses only 1.
- Added some more default settings to the default profile allowing users to customize the default setup of time of day.
- LitWeather shader now support alpha clipping.
- Improved GTS support.
- Demo scene for override volumes and interior controllers added.